At BTE Ministries our goal is to be a vital part of the building up of the saints by furnishing the believer with the necessary tools to study the Bible. We operate with one central question in mind. That question being, if there was a tool available to any believer, anywhere, at any time, to help them know what the Bible was saying in a more accurate way, wouldn’t they want it? We believe that the answer should always be an emphatic yes.
Our Mastering Biblical Greek course puts a very powerful tool into the hands of the Believer. And we don’t stop there. We offer continued growth capabilities through the exegeses classes where the students of the Greek Course will encounter what they have learned being applied. Here, the students are immersed into an atmosphere that is continuously reinforcing the lessons of the Greek course in application form. Verse-by-Verse and word-by-word, the participants see what they have learned and discover the joy of inductive learning. Right from the start, this approach to Bible study puts the learner into the text itself.
Bridging the gap of over two thousand years of history to bring to the English speaking world the meaning and message of the original languages of the Scriptures – God’s Holy Word!
We stand for and emphasize the foundation truths held in common by evangelical Christians. Our basis of fellowship is a oneness of heart and mind in all things of the Lord Jesus Christ and adherence to the historic Christian faith expressed as follows.
- We believe in the infallible God-breathed inspiration of the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments.
- We believe in the Trinity of the Godhead.
- We believe in the creation of man by the direct act of God.
- We believe in the fall of man and his need for redemption.
- We believe in the deity, the incarnation, and the virgin birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of Christ’s blood on the Cross.
- We believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ’s body from the tomb.
- We believe in the ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven.
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the justification of the believer by grace through faith.
- We believe in a literal Devil, who is our adversary.
- We believe in a literal heaven for the redeemed and a literal hell for the lost.
- We believe in the infallible rule of the interpretation of Scripture to be by Scripture itself.
- We believe in the requirement of implicit obedience to the expressed commands of Christ as the standard by which He will judge our love for Him.